Family Owned and Operated
Fresh Green Steam Carpet Cleaning is a family owned and operated business. The owners live and work in the local community.
Hard work, honesty, and repect for others are core values and pre-requisites for all employees at Fresh Green Steam Carpet Cleaning. Since starting the business in 2006, Fresh Green Steam Carpet Cleaning has seen steady, sustained growth, despite the economic headwinds faced by the area. Repeating business from loyal clients and a continuous stream of generous referrals are cornerstones of the company’s growth, laying a solid foundation for a bright future.
Education – “You cannot outperform your knowledge.”
Fresh Green Steam Carpet Cleaning holds education as a high priority within the company. All staff are trained, with additional certifications with the IICRC and other professional bodies. Whether it be carpet cleaning, fine fabric upholstery cleaning, tile, stone and grout cleaning or water damage restoration, our staff members have the education to provide expert service. We will save you from the uninformed, uneducated and sometimes downright unscrupulous cleaning companies.
Our Brand Promise
At Fresh Green Steam Carpet Cleaning, we promise to meet the highest standards in the industry by delivering a quality product at the best value. Our products will be expertly applied and our services will be delivered by trustworthy, friendly professionals. We develop customers for life because we deliver our services with personal respect for the customer, a disciplined work process and exceptional service. We stand behind our work and follow up on every job we complete.
Please give us a call at +1 888-343-6610 if there is any additional information you would like or if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to being your local cleaning company of choice.
Why you should clean your carpet all year roundBecause the weather condition warms and people head outdoors, it is important that custodial departments don’t lose view of what needs to be accomplished indoors. There are many reasons why carpets should not be overlooked. Doug Berjer product manager for CFR, manufacturers of recycling portable carpet extractors, provides these top ten reasons to have carpets cleaned year round. Properly cleaning and maintaining carpets:
- Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can enhance the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
- Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
- Helps make carpets much easier to maintain. A lot of carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept completely cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be taken out with regular vacuuming.
- Eliminates spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Extracting them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
- Avoids buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the accumulation of multiple unhealthy contaminants.
- Improves the appearance of any space. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall hygiene of a home or facility.
- Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is well-maintained. This includes the carpeting.
- Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
- Removes dust mites and insects that may have found a home in carpets.
- Maintains the carpet’s manufacturer’s warranty. The majority of carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a particular amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.
They cleaned our carpet on March 24th. They arrived on time (early actually) and we were very pleased with the job they did on our carpets, and the cost was very reasonable.
EXCELLENT SERVICE! The owners of this company take a lot of pride in making sure the results are very good. We used them for our whole house and we had a lot of pet smell issues that had accumulated over the last 15 years. We didn't have the funds to buy new carpet so we thought we would try them. They were able to get the pet smell out and they even were able to get oil paint from my 2 year old out of an upstairs bedroom carpet. Would use again.