Our Tile & Stone Services Include:
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Grout Clear-sealing
- Grout Color-sealing
- Stone Cleaning, Honing and Polishing
- Granite Counter-Top Sealing
- On-Site Consultations Available
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
Is your grout dirty, no matter how much you scrub? There’s a better solution than paying for a tear-out and replacement. In most cases Fresh Green Steam Carpet Cleaning can renew the appearance of your grout lines. Our professional grade cleaning solutions and amazing power washing system remove the dirt from your grout, returning the beauty of your floor. We then seal the grout to ensure easier ongoing maintenance so that your grout continues to look its best. Bring your grout back to life now!
How We Clean Tile and Grout
- Dry Soil Removal A thorough dry vacuuming is performed to remove dry soils such as sand, food and hair from the surface.
- High Grade Emulsification Treatment A high grade cleaner is first applied to the floor area and allowed time to dwell. Then the surface is agitated to emulsify the stubborn soils on grout and tile.
- Turbo Spinner Cleaning Tool Now the soil has been emilsified, a high pressure water turbo spinner loosens the soil with water jets and removes the soil and water with a powerful vacuum system. Mess is contained and the floor is now clean.
- Speed Drying Powerful air movers are used to quickly dry the floor.
- Professional Quality Sealing System The grout is now clean and dry and ready to be sealed. We only use the finest grade of impregnating sealer. The grout absorbs the sealer and increases the soiling and stain resistance of the treated grout.
- How Long Does The Job Take? An average sized floor can be cleaned and sealed in the same day. The floor can be walked on approximately 2 hours after the sealer has been applied. The floor can be used normally after a day.
Why you should clean your carpet all year roundBecause the weather condition warms and people head outdoors, it is important that custodial departments don’t lose view of what needs to be accomplished indoors. There are many reasons why carpets should not be overlooked. Doug Berjer product manager for CFR, manufacturers of recycling portable carpet extractors, provides these top ten reasons to have carpets cleaned year round. Properly cleaning and maintaining carpets:
- Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can enhance the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
- Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
- Helps make carpets much easier to maintain. A lot of carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept completely cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be taken out with regular vacuuming.
- Eliminates spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Extracting them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
- Avoids buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the accumulation of multiple unhealthy contaminants.
- Improves the appearance of any space. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall hygiene of a home or facility.
- Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is well-maintained. This includes the carpeting.
- Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
- Removes dust mites and insects that may have found a home in carpets.
- Maintains the carpet’s manufacturer’s warranty. The majority of carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a particular amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.
They cleaned our carpet on March 24th. They arrived on time (early actually) and we were very pleased with the job they did on our carpets, and the cost was very reasonable.
EXCELLENT SERVICE! The owners of this company take a lot of pride in making sure the results are very good. We used them for our whole house and we had a lot of pet smell issues that had accumulated over the last 15 years. We didn't have the funds to buy new carpet so we thought we would try them. They were able to get the pet smell out and they even were able to get oil paint from my 2 year old out of an upstairs bedroom carpet. Would use again.